- How do we use your information
- Citadel Defense may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features. If you have opted-in to receive Citadel Defense e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please follow the link found at the bottom of our emails "Unsubscribe" and you will automatically be taken off our mailing list. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from Citadel Defense.
- Information We Collect
- Citadel Defense collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. Citadel Defense also uses services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the products and features you search or purchase.
- How We Use Your Information
- Citadel Defense uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Secure Visitor Information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.